Forum Sesje w systemie Stargate Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
One of the fascinating things I observed

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sesje w systemie Stargate Strona Główna » Stołówka Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

One of the fascinating things I observed
Autor Wiadomość
haoxiuyun

Post One of the fascinating things I observed Odpowiedz z cytatem
So, Joe has D2R Items signatures, I have sigils and we're thinking "Okay what's the best place we need to go? We must go somewhere right now" as well, "Okay, let's mount up, jump on our horses, and go to go to the west." The reason for this is because the dungeon holds specific loot we'd like to possess or the kind of equipment we'd like to acquire. So I am in love with that feeling of being in a place, not just going to an entrance in the town every time.

One of the fascinating things I observed was the system of strongholds. What impact does this have on the perception of the place? It seems that you're liberating areas, and how does this affect the story you're telling?

Shely says: The strongholds are an essential part of the open world. We wanted the player to be able to change the world, and for their actions to influence the events that take place in Sanctuary. Sanctuary. When you come across these strongholds, you'll find several of them within the various areas.

There will be others that are swarming with creatures. If you can clear them and removing them, you'll be able return them to a secure place to Sanctuary. Characters that aren't players will appear and you'll be able to unlock side quests. Additional dungeons may be cheap diablo 2 resurrected items discovered as a result and the strongholds remain altered as a result of the actions you take on the character during the course of.
Sro Paź 12, 2022 09:10 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Paź 12, 2022 09:10

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Sesje w systemie Stargate Strona Główna » Stołówka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: